January 2, 2009

More PSP on Facebook

Our Facebook group is getting underway. The numbers are growing slightly, but growing is the important part. We really want to encourage you to sign up because it will be a great way to learn more about the program from fellow participants.

The first discussion about the program was about Precooling. Now that its about zero degrees outside, this isn't the most seasonal article.

Zuzu asked: So I am up to renew my PSP in Feb , but I'm not sure if I want to because of how much more I spend in the summer... why should I keep it?

and Kristy responded: Best thing to do in Summer is to super cool down the house at night until about 10:00 am while power is really cheap and then gradually let it get a bit warmer during the day. We've done great in the summers by doing that. Also, it makes for a comfortable sleeping temp.


One of the "discoveries" that many of our participants made this past summer was with Precooling. It's an idea that has been really effective for some families, and it is a great method to keep costs down during hot summer afternoons.

Reading about it on facebook allowed our facebook administrator to see the comments and post a link to our fact sheet on precooling. Now we can provide all the extra little tidbits of information that we have learned about Power Smart Pricing.

We strongly believe that Facebook and the PSP blog can be a great resource for us to communicate with you and for you with each other.

Link to the Facebook group


Link to the Precooling factsheet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin